Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Ornaments 2011










I can't believe it's already time to do this,
but so it is. Another fall spent working
indoors until Wee Bean ornaments are
ready to be taken home. So without further
ado, here are the designs available.







SANTA ~ $25 ANGEL ~ $20












SNOWMEN ~ $20 TREE ~ $20












SHEEP ~ $20 COAL ~ $20












NIGHTMAN ~ $20














There will be a few ways to get ahold of my tiny creations this year. One could order by firing an email to weebeandesign@gmail.com, or they will be available at the merch table for select Good Lovelies concerts. Please send me an email if you plan to purchase at a concert to ensure I will be bringing stock.

Ornaments are only available in Canada, due to border restrictions.
Shipping costs vary, I will confirm all charges before billing.
Payment can be made by PayPal or Email Money Transfer.

** Order will only be shipped on November 14th, November 28th, and December 12th. This is due to the fact that I will be on the road with the Good Lovelies. Please email to see if exceptions are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment